365 traducciones

23 mayo 2006

Lewis Carroll. De Alice in Wonderland.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to", said the Cat.
"I don't much care where..." said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go", said the Cat.
"... so long as I get SOMEWHERE", Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that", said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."


"¿Podrías decirme, por favor, por dónde salgo de aquí?".
"Eso depende bastante de a dónde quieras ir?", dijo el Gato.
"No me importa bastante a..." dijo Alicia.
"Entonces no te importa dónde ir", dijo el Gato.
"...mientras llegue a ALGÚN SITIO", añadió Alicia a modo de explicación.
"Oh, seguro que eso pasa", dijo el Gato, "si caminas lo bastante".

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 p. m., Blogger NORMA ASCENCIO said…

    ... yo también voy para alla!


    saludos, y que bueno leerte de nuevo! :)

     
  • At 5:34 p. m., Blogger Luis Boiler said…

    Ok...

    You leave Alice alone, and I promise not to mess with Wasteland. Deal? Worst ever, man! For real.

    Kisses anyway.

    Luis Boiler

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home